CE Emir Dokku Abu Usman holds meeting and visits base of Mujahideen
18 May 2012, 17:43
17 May 2012, 17:33
KC sources report on April 29, 2012 the Emir of the Caucasus Emirate Dokku Abu Usman conducted a meeting of the Shura, or Council, of the command of the Western Direction, which was attended by naib, or deputy, of Dokku Abu Usman and Emir of the Western Front, Emir Khamzat, and the commanders of the sectors:
- Abu Muslim, Emir of the Achkhoy-Martan Sector;
- Abdullah, Emir of the Urus-Martan Sector;
- Assadullah, Emir of the Shatoi Sector;
- Abu Daud, Emir of the Itum-Kali Sector;
- Abdu-Sabur, Emir of the Sunzha Sector of the Nokhchicho, or Chechnya, Province;
- Muhammad, Emir of the combined Sunzha sector of Province of Nokhchicho and Ghalghaycho, or Ingushetia;
- Zaurbek Avdorkhanov, Emir of the Kurchaloy Sector;
- Abdu-Rahman, Emir of the Gurdermes Sector;
In addition, the Shura meeting was attended by Emir Islam, Emir Assad and several other commanders, as well as Mujahideen Abu Dujana, Ayub, Ibragim Avdorkhanov, Kazakh Mujahid Abdullah.
The Emir of the Caucasus Emirate, Dokku Abu Usman, also conducted a meeting with several operational groups of Mujahideen. The organizational and tactical issues related to the activities of the Special Operations Groups (SOG) were discussed at that meeting.
Kavkaz Center has received a video on the subject
KC sources report that the Emir of the Caucasus Emirate Dokku Abu Usman, who is also a Wali, or governor, of the Province of Nokhchicho also conducted inspections in several operational and permanent bases of the Mujahideen in the mountains of Chechnya.
Emir Dokku Abu Usman also visited one of the training bases, in which 30 new Mujahideen-recruits are being trained.