A renowned Moscow democratic journalist Boris Stomakhin who had spent 5 years in Putin's Gulag for his critical articles on Russia published on the Russian section of Internet a new article, in which he described a potential reaction of the majority of Russians, if they find out that Polish President Lech Kaczynski has been killed by Putin. In his article, entitled "The Cleansing", he writes:
"If tomorrow Putin or Medvedev talk live on all Russian TV channels and frankly admits to their drunken biomass of Russian philistines that:
- yes, we ordered to obliterate the Poles at Smolensk on April 10, 2010;
- yes, we ordered to shoot down or blow up the plane of Kaczynski, the President of Poland;
- yes, it was a special operation by the GRU (Russian military intelligence);
- yes, the survivors were finished by execution tema after the crash because the bodyguards of President Kaczynski had been firing back and the KGB killers seized their pistols;
- yes, the most important evidence confirming that President Kaczynski was not killed after the crash is because somebody tried to use his phone to call to Poland after the crashed etc., then what would be the reaction of the Russian human cattle?
THEY WOULD BE ONLY DELIGHTED!
How cool, they would say, we had soaked in blood our eternal enemies, the Poles!
When the official version of the catastrophe was presented: technical difficulties...due to foggy conditions...there was hardly any reaction - just a bunch of flowers at Polish Embassy in Moscow. And tell the Russians the truth - it would be another epic heroism for them, remembered and celebrated by all Russians.
After all, the massacre of the Poles in Katyn in 1940, is celebrated too, and glorified by the majority of Russians deep in their hearts. They consider Katyn to be an act of Russian heroism and valor. And unofficially, they still claim inside Russian that the Poles had been shot by the Germans.
All most sadistic monstrous crimes committed by the Russians against others nations have been honored as heroic deeds, and the Russian pride and glory are written in stone of the annals of history.
The Russians enjoy to be ruled by stick and carrot approach - the harder the blow of the stick, the sweeter is the carrot. The Russian nation consists of masochists, as has long been known in the West - but the question remains: why should other nations suffer under the heel of the Russian scum, even if they are their neighbors? The Russians hate when the others get freedom and independence ...But what they hate most of all is freedom for THEMSELVES!"
Department of Monitoring