Kadyrov's mullahs, who teach in the so-called "Islamic University" named after "Sheikh Haji", in Chechen capital of Jokhar (former Grozny), have got themselves busy with the distortions of the books of Islamic scholars.
So, recently it has become known a case when in their edition they removed a section from the book Umdat as-Salik wa Uddat an-Nasik, or Reliance of the Traveler and Tools of the Worshipper, by a well-known Islamic scholar Shihab al-Din abu al-Abbas (AH 702-769 / AD 1302-1367, Cairo).
The section that was deleted talks about how to conduct the funeral of the deceased, how to express the condolences to the family and what is prohibited and is innovation in this issue, etc.
It is well known that various sects of polytheists were very successful in the innovations of this kind.
Here are some excerpts and a section that we believe may have caused the book to be bastardized by Kadyrov's "scholars":
1. When expressing condolences to the infidel about infidel it is said: "May Allah compensate you, and will not reduce your number". And when he would say it, he should keep in mind the number of its material donation (tribute).
2. It is prohibited to list good qualities of the deceased (if it does not reach the point where it may increase the grief and must not be based on lies. From the author of the article).
3. Also prohibited anniyah (raising of the voice when enumerating the merits of the deceased), allatm (blows to the face), ripping the clothing and tearing the hair.
4. The Tradition for the relatives of the deceased, who live far away, and for his/her neighbors is to prepare food for the family of the deceased, which will be enough for them for one day and night, as well as (it is a Tradition) to persuade them to eat.
5. A cooking of food by the family of the deceased and bringing together people for it is a naughty novelty and not acceptable.
Allah describes those who distort religion:
"And the companions of Paradise will call out to the companions of the Fire, "We have already found what our Lord promised us to be true. Have you found what your Lord promised to be true?" They will say, "Yes". Then an announcer will announce among them, "The curse of Allah shall be upon the wrongdoers". Who averted [people] from the way of Allah and sought to make it [seem] deviant while they were, concerning the Hereafter, disbelievers".
(The Holy Quran, Chapter 7. "The Heights", verses 44-45)
"Alif, Lam, Ra. [This is] a Book which We have revealed to you, [O Muhammad], that you might bring mankind out of darknesses into the light by permission of their Lord - to the path of the Exalted in Might, the Praiseworthy - Allah, to whom belongs whatever is in the heavens and whatever is on the earth. And woe to the disbelievers from a severe punishment. The ones who prefer the worldly life over the Hereafter and avert [people] from the way of Allah, seeking to make it (seem) deviant. Those are in extreme error".
(The Holy Quran, Chapter 14. "Abraham Ibrahim", verses 1-3)
And may Allah give victory to Mujahideen over all those who have become, like the Jews and Christians, distorting their religion.
Praise be to Allah, Lord of the Worlds.
Department of Letters